Amelia wonders if it's a sign from Clara. Maybe if she completed the list, her heart would stop hurting so much, and she could go back to being her old self. But as she makes her way through, Amelia finds that there's no going back, only forward. And she realizes she'll have to put her own spin on Clara's list to grow and change in the ways she needs to.
K. A. Holt's beautiful new novel is about grieving and growing up, and the ripples loss creates for a girl, a family, and a community.
About the Author
- Bank Street Best Book of 2015
- Nerdy Book Club award for poetry 2015
- Cybils Poetry Award finalist 2016
- Spirit of Texas Reading Program Middle School List for 2016-2017
- Nominee for 2017 Mississippi Magnolia Awards
- Nominee for the 2016-2017 Maryland Black-Eyed Susan Book Award
- Nominee for the 2016-2017 Maine Student Book Award